Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Boronia

While choking on red dust and churning up a pretty hectic petrol bill for those late afternoon sessions at Boronia, the pre-season has been looking pretty good.
After finding a good gap in the weather and heading to the crag I  sent a route called Big Wednesday(31), I tried this route about 6 months ago, but there was a move pre-crux that really aggravated my already injured shoulder, I decided it wasnt worth the risk and left it for another day!
As it turns out I just had a really shitty sequence for that section of the climb. After rectifying that, I sent the route quite easily about 5 shots. Personally Tripe(30) felt alot harder!
Dan X also made a quick ascent of Grape Hour(25) on the same day.
This day was good..... meaninig I could eat pizza and not feel bad!
Pulling the lip on Big Wednesday(30/31)         Dan Cross