Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Raining means training

 Unforunately the past  month has not been that great on the tickage side of things, the crappy weather in the mountains has not exactly been helping the situation either! After a brief New Years break it was back to Bell( a relatively new crag in the mountains) to finish a bit of unsettled buisness. Although Dan X and I got absolutely saturated on the approach to the cliff, it ended up being worthwhile as I sent Steve Grkovic's  (30) in the Devils Circus cave. Although I felt quite strong on the route the conditions were quite bad, with humidity in the high 90s. Over the past 10 days I have tried persevering with bad Conditions in Blackheath before coming to the conclusion that maybe it will be more beneficial to myself and my climbing if I just simply TRAIN! As depressing as it can be, I am totally psyched! After watching a few Dani Andrada youtube clips Im back on the campus board....and hangin for Nowra :-) I have also been doin lots of laps in the Hood (villawood) to stay fit......I did forget to mention that a HD video camera is on its way so I can get some cool videos of random routes on this page, and hopefully make it a bit more exciting for you guys! So if I do look a little skinny it is probably because I am starving myself to buy this puppy. :-P
Steepness     Dan cross
Scotty Pritchard has been busy with his new SLR camera so there will be some rad picks up next week!!! In the meantime train hard 1-5-9 :-)